What’s ‘extraordinary’ about the Extraordinary Business Book Club?
- It’s aimed at leaders of extraordinary businesses, those with something distinctive and significant to say.
- It showcases extraordinary books, those that make a particular impact in their field or demonstrate an innovative approach in how they work alongside the business.
- The books featured are from both male and female writers, aiming for – extraordinarily – a 50/50 balance between the two.
- Unlike most book clubs, it’s aimed at writers who are also readers rather than just readers; we go ‘under the hood’ to the process of writing the book and its relationship to the business.
- It recognises that the book is now part of a much wider content ecosystem, and explores how content has become an essential part of business today.
Buy the books featured on the podcast and support independent booksellers with Bookshop.org!
Want to know more?
See more from me at www.alisonjones.com.