Another satisfying helping of the choicest morsels of practical inspiration served up by recent guests. Listen to:
- Dr Lynda Shaw (business neuroscientist) on what stories do to our brains and why that’s good for business
- Matt Locke (Storythings and The Story conference) on the craft of storytelling
- Nigel Wilcockson (Random House Business Books) on what makes a business book great
- Donya Dickerson (McGraw Hill) on what publishers are looking for in business book proposals
- David Newman (Do It! Marketing) with a Jedi mind trick for getting your own way with your publisher
- Dorie Clark (Entrepreneurial You) on making money because of your book rather than from it
- Carole Wyer (blogger and author) on the importance of trying new stuff
- Dan Underwood (Art of Enterprise) on taking risks
- Rebecca Jones (Enterprise Within) on Just Getting On With It.
Warning: this show is unsuitable for anyone wishing to remain within their zone of comfort.
Alison on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bookstothesky
The Extraordinary Business Book Club on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1447064765612358/
The 10-day Business Book Proposal Challenge (starts 15 January 2018): https://alisonjones.leadpages.co/proposal-challenge/
Sign up to the Extraordinary Business Books Newsletter here: https://www.getdrip.com/forms/887338035/submissions/new