Natalie Reynolds, CEO of Advantage Spring and author of We Have a Deal, reveals the astonishing story behind the writing of her book (don’t try this at home), the insecurities she overcame, what she learned about herself, how to know when it’s time to write your own book, and why she decided to write about negotiation for people, not just women.
- Episode 368 – Centennials with Professor Alex Hill May 29, 2023
- Episode 367 – The Solutionists with Solitaire Townsend May 22, 2023
- Episode 366 – My Back Pages with Richard Charkin May 15, 2023
- Episode 365 – Idea stewardship with Melissa Romo May 8, 2023
- Episode 364 – Smart Career Moves with Susan Doering May 1, 2023
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Pingback: Signing up a business book author: the Natalie Reynolds experience - BookMachine