My personal favourite moments from the last 9 episodes of The Extraordinary Business Book Club. It’s an incredible selection:
- Daniel Priestley (Key Person of Influence) on making the book work with the business
- Warren Knight (Think #Digital First) on what it means to be in control of publishing your book
- Orna Ross (Head of ALLi, the Alliance of Independent Authors) on making the most of your publishing options
- Sara Kelly (journalist and academic) on why we’re all entrepreneurs now
- Antony Mayfield (Brilliant Noise) on why small is beautiful when it comes to marketing
- Bridget Shine (CEO of the Independent Publishers Group) on what it means to publish with a small independent press
- Matt Watkinson (The Grid) on the big press experience and why it’s OK if you’re finding it hard to write your book
- Pam Didner (Global Content Marketing) on why writing is her extreme sport of choice
- Amanda Setili (Fearless Growth) on how not taking yourself too seriously can seriously improve your writing.
Make a cup of tea and settle down. Heck, grab a biscuit too.
Alison on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bookstothesky
The Extraordinary Business Book Club on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1447064765612358/